Friday The 13th Camp Filming Location Tour This September!
Last November, fans were teased that Camp No-Be-Bo-Sco (The original camp filming location of Friday The 13th 1980) would be holding its second camp tour for fans to visit and experience. The promotional video created for the second tour mentioned a Spring 2013 date, but that Season came and gone with no word of if and when the tour would actually happen. Well, the time is here, as yesterday it was announced that Friday, September 13th will be the date of the second tour.
This is much shorter notice than was given for the first tour from 2011 (Review Here), but still, three weeks to plan for some fans is plenty of notice. Below are the details, so make sure to take advantage of this rare opportunity to visit one of the oldest Friday The 13th filming locations.
Tour Ticketing Process:
The ticketing process will be a little different from the first tour, so please be sure to read all the details below.
- Tickets will go on sale this Monday, August 26th, 2013 at 10AM EDT.
- All tickets will be priced at $100. 100% of your ticket price will go towards projects at the non-profit Scout camp. Thanks for your generosity and support!
- Unlike the last tour, there will be no priority tickets made available. The number of tickets for this event will be limited - please act quickly to avoid disappointment.
- No tickets will be available at the gate on the day of the tour. All attendees must arrive with a printed ticket. The tour will take place rain or shine. All sales are final.
- To purchase a ticket (on Monday at 10AM), please read all event policies and then click on the confirmation link at the bottom of that page. When you reserve a ticket, you will have 20 minutes to complete the purchase. If you're buying tickets for multiple people, please be sure to have their contact information ready at the time of purchase.
- If the tickets sell out quickly, be sure to add yourself to the waitlist.